The Professional Squash Association (PSA) is the global governing body responsible for the men’s and women’s professional game of squash and currently comprises over 1,300 members from more than 70 countries.
It is the PSA’s primary role to run a successful global professional squash circuit for men and women, comprising the PSA World Tour, the PSA Challenger Tour and the PSA Satellite Tour, which showcase the game of squash at its highest level in some of the world’s most unique and stunning locations.
This is an exciting time to join the PSA Group and to become part of our journey to grow professional squash around the world.
We have a newly created role as Tour Finance Executive who will take day-to-day responsibility for PSA Tour finance. The role will report to the Chief Financial Officer.
The key responsibilities of the role will cover the financial aspects arising in relation to event sanction fees and deposits, player prize money and international withholding tax.
Additionally, the role will incorporate internal event cashflow monitoring, data reporting and wider finance support to the Chief Financial Officer and the finance function.
- You must be interested in finance and have strong numeracy and excel skills
- Ideally you will have a genuine interest in squash and a career in professional sport
- You should ideally be educated to degree level or the equivalent in a finance-related discipline
- You must be a strong communicator – both written and verbal – and be able to work across teams to build relationships internally
- You will have a keen investigative nature and an outstanding attention to detail
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 33 days holiday including public holidays
- Generous pension contribution
- Option for some home working and flexibility on hours
- Wellbeing Programme including employee assistance programme
- Extensive social events calendar
The PSA Group values the diversity of their global multi-cultural following and aims to have a workforce reflecting this; therefore, we encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Flexible hours from 28-37.5 hours per week
Competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work in a professional sports environment based in Leeds City Centre.
To apply, please submit your CV and covering letter using the link below by 1st Aug
Only applicants who currently have the right to work in the UK will be considered.