Squash Professional, Royal Automobile Club, Woodcote Park
The Royal Automobile Club is seeking a Squash Professional to join an experienced coaching team and lead squash programmes at our Woodcote Park country club facility.
This fantastic opportunity requires on-court squash coaching of individuals and groups, and administration of club programs including Juniors, leagues and tournaments.
This role will require working weekends and evenings.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage and deliver squash programmes at Woodcote Park
- Deliver individual and group coaching to members
- Run and develop the Junior Squash programme
- Run club night, doubles night, and targeted squash coaching clinics for members
- Manage club teams, leagues and tournaments
- Work with the Head Squash professional in developing and improving all areas of squash service provision and facilities at Woodcote Park
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience of involvement in delivering a squash programme
- Positive attitude, highly motivated, passionate and organised individual
- Minimum level 2 Squash Coaching Qualification – ideally level 3
- Minimum county standard player
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Strong communication skills and IT competent
Benefits include: (after qualifying period)
- £23,500 salary plus lesson commissions
- Employer paid health cash plan
- Generous pension scheme
- Life assurance
- European RAC Cover
- Perkbox discount scheme
For further information, or if you would like to be considered for this opportunity and feel that you have the required skills to join our coaching team please apply online via our careers website (please click here).
Closing date 4 May 2022
Due to the current climate, the Club will only be contacting candidates they wish to progress to the next stage.